Join The Team
Dealer Online Marketing Group is a digital marketing agency with a streamlined focus in Facebook & Instagram advertising. The agency specializes in servicing car dealerships by leveraging social media advertising campaigns and developing their outreach to potential car buyers. Dealer OMG is passionate about creating efficient systems that allow clients to experience high returns on their advertising investments.
About the Position
Social Media Marketing Strategist
The right candidate is quick to learn and quick to problem-solve. Ad operations can be a moving target, and our best candidate will be agile and flexible to roll with the changes.
What the Position Is
Who the Perfect Candidate Is
- Full Time
- Remote Officing
- Periodic Domestic Travel
- Perform any needed ongoing account housekeeping and management
- Input targeting and budget allocation specialized per client
- Lead creative construction of client advertisements
- Gain client approval for all new social media marketing campaigns through the Account Manager
- Optimize performance, adjusting campaigns and ads as needed
- Plan and document digital advertising campaign A/B tests
- Perform weekly dashboard updates and monitor month-over-month change
- Build/adjust reports based on live campaigns
- Check all reporting for accuracy
- Relay key performance indicators from digital advertising campaigns to the account manager for client reports
- Maintain open communication with current clients, responding promptly to any inquiries
- Provide feedback on existing social media ad campaigns
- Maintain a professional and enthusiastic tone in all interactions
- Minimum 1 year experience with Digital Advertising (Preferably Facebook or Instagram)
- Facebook Blueprint coursework completed and/or Facebook Blueprint Certified is a plus
- Passion for Digital Advertising and Marketing operations
- Automotive Dealership experience a plus
- Agency experience a plus
- Organized problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative eye for design
- Creative copywriter
- Strong project management skills
- Systematic tracker of success
Perks & Paid Benefits
Continuing education allowance of $1,000/year.
Cell phone and internet reimbursement allowance, combined total of $100/month.
In addition to sick leave (2 weeks/year) and the following holidays: New Years Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and Christmas Day
We offer retirement planning through Vanguard with employer matching (3%).
We offer partial employer coverage of health insurance options, including vision and dental.
Quarterly and annual employee profit-share bonus pool.